Digital Project Manager (Advertising & Marketing)
The Digital Marketing Project Manager will be the interface between the customer and the technical teams of Megabyte.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, hands-on Digital Marketing evangelist and be well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of Digital Strategy across the business to deliver a mind-set change. Our projects require ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering Digital Strategy and Web development to the business.
This is a key role which involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the projects, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
- Development and management of the projects’ plans and objectives, of the projects’ scope and of the functional and business objectives, with continuous focus on customer experience.
- Determination of project needs and business resources required to execute the digital strategy project successfully.
- Assignment and management of business resources and managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
- Budget and stakeholder management.
- Creation of project documentation and processes.
(Functional Analysis, Training Manuals, …)
- Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions.
- Regular communication of project progress to sponsor, project teams and Leadership Group.
- Commercial approach.
- You are at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- You are as at ease in defining a strategy as in its operational implementation
- Formal project management certification and/or demonstrable experience in running multiple overlapping projects. (Agile and Waterfall methodologies. PRINCE2 certification is a plus)
- A deep level understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEO, SEA, SMO). Knowledge of Acquisition, Conversion and Retention techniques.
- High level knowledge of Analytics and reporting
- You have a team player attitude and good communications skills.
- Creative, proactive and dynamic, you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good writing and organisational skills .
- You are able to work autonomously and diligently,
- You are French-speaking or Dutch-speaking with a very good knowledge of the second national language. English is a must
For more information, you may contact Pascale Robroeks at + 32 (0)2 762 33 60
Send your resume to email@example.com