Customer Support Assistant
The Challenge :
As a member of the Applications Services Team,
- After an inhouse training, you will be integrated in a Business Unit of 14 persons who implement and support Sage ERP & CRM software
- Participate in the administration and support of Sage 100 and Sage BOB
- Inhouse training will be provided
- Participate in workshops to enhance your knowledge
Your profile :
Technical skills :
- You are fascinated by IT, and enjoy discovering new software features
- You are familiar with standard office software: Outlook, Excel, Word, …
- You have a can-do attitude and are customer focused
Personal skills :
- You have a good analytical mind and are solutions oriented
- You are a team player and have excellent organizational and communications skills
- You are able to work autonomously and diligently.
- You have a good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills
- You are methodical, organized and like to work with clear objectives.
- Your native tongue is French or Dutch, with knowledge of Belgium’s second language.
- Basic English is a plus.
- Full time employment in Belgium
- Pleasant offices in the South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with free parking
- Integration in a dynamic, professional team
- An attractive compensation package, in accordance with your skills and prior professional experience
- Continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills;
- A challenging opportunity in an innovative and dynamic company
For more information, please contact Pascale Robroeks at +32 475 514 493
Send us your resume or linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org