Senior .NET Analyst Developer
The challenge :
As Senior.NET Analyst Developer, you coach and assist our .NET development team. You recommend effective methods to resolve issues and problems. As Analyst Developer, you analyse, design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts from agreed specifications. You assist in the elicitation and discovery of the business requirements that will lead to the specifications. You also collaborate in the reviews of the specifications. Depending on the project you might also have to design the architecture of the solutions before we propose them to our customers. You define the Guidelines & Best Practices.
As Project Leader you propose & negotiate technical solutions, design new functionalities. You supervise the project lifecycle and respect deadline and costs.
You use our development standards and tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio.
Your Talent :
- DevExpress Librairies, jQuery, Bootstrap ..
- You have an analytical mind and are solutions oriented
- Highly motivated
- Able to coach a team (5-6p) technically
- You are a team player and a good communicator
- Yet also able to work autonomously and diligently
- Able to take correct decisions and make continuous progress to meet the deliverables
- You have a good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills
- A full time employment in Belgium
- Offices South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with very easy parking spots
- Continuous learning
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience
- Company car
For more information you can contact Pascale Robroeks at 00 32 475 514493
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org