.NET Analyst Developer
The challenge :
As .NET Analyst Developer,
- you assist our .NET development team and work on various projects for our clients.
- you recommend effective methods to resolve issues and problems.
- you analyze, design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts from agreed specifications.
- you assist in the elicitation and discovery of the business requirements that will lead to the specifications.
- you also collaborate in the reviews of the specifications. Depending on the project you might also have to design the architecture of the solutions before we propose them to our customers.
- you define the Guidelines & Best Practices.
- you use our development standards and tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio.
Your Talent :
- DevExpress Librairies, jQuery, Bootstrap ..
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent by certification
- you have an analytical mind and are solutions oriented
- you are highly motivated
- you have a team player attitude and good communications skills
- you are able to work autonomously and diligently
- You are able to take correct decisions and make continuous progress to meet the deliverables
- you have a good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills
- A full time employment in Belgium
- Offices South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with very easy parking spots
- Continuous learning
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience
- Company car
For more information you can contact Pascale Robroeks at 00 32 475 514493
Send your resume to email@example.com